About The School
International Business School of Scandinavia is one of the world’s Elite business schools. We shape business practice and transform careers across the globe. Our academic strength drives original and proactive business thinking, empowering our people to challenge in a truly unique academic environment.
International Business School of Scandinavia is a private business school based in Denmark. The school has achieved a strong position in the market of business education since 2005.
IBSS mainly focuses on international blended learning programs which bring the newest training methods to our target group.
The school works mainly on in-house developed MBA degree program. The program has been developed through its evolving partnership with international partners and training institutes. IBSS also works together with other educational providers to provide DBA programs.
The International Business School of Scandinavia (IBSS) offers you all the aforementioned in a highly developed module-based program.
Everyone has the right to a high quality degree education of a good value at a good price.
International Business School of Scandinavia is a fully legal private organization in Denmark and has the authority to offer post-graduate degrees.
This attached letter is from the Danish Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation.
To whom it may concern – The status of “International Business School of Scandinavia”
The Danish Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation hereby confirms that it is fully legal for the private organisation International Business School of Scandinavia to offer a-MBA program.
The MBA title is not restricted to the official university educations and there for legally be given to those that graduate from a private MBA-programme.
International Business School of Scandinavia is accredited from ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges) in the UK. www.asicuk.com
IBSS is the first private institution of higher education in Denmark to achieve international recognized accreditation from ASIC.
ASIC has been formed to bring independent information to both the student population and the wider Higher Education world, through its international accreditation service with well-defined and objective benchmarking.
Accreditation through ASIC will help students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
ASIC accreditation allows students to gain a realistic and honest picture of what an institution is really like in terms of quality, resources, student support and ethics.
ASIC has also gained many recognitions, memberships and in acknowledgement of our commitment to quality in education:
- Recognized by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) in the UK for the Short-term study visa
- Gained ISO 9001:2015 Accredited Certification
- Member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA
- Member of the British Quality Foundation
- Affiliate Member of ENQA, European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- Member of GUIDE Association, Global Universities in Distance Education
- Member of UN Academy Impact group
- Member of The Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)
Certificate Verification & Legalization
Verification and Legalization of your certificate helps you getting recognized your certificate when using it internationally.
Verification is typically used as proof that a photocopy is a true copy of the original document.
Legalization is a confirmation that the signature on a document is genuine. The document must bear original signature of the authority that has issued it in order that it can be legalized. Once the signature is accepted the actual legalization process can begin.
The legalization process consists of a stamp (Apostille) and a signature.
On 1 January 2007 Denmark acceded to The Hague Apostille Convention of 5 October 1961. This means that it has become easier and simpler to have documents legalized for use abroad internationally. When a document is endorsed with an Apostille, it is in most cases no longer necessary to have legalization at the Embassy of the country in question. However, Embassy
Legislation can only be dispensed with if the document is to be used in a country, which is a party to the Apostille Convention.
To be sure that you can use your certificate internationally both within and outside countries of the Apostille Convention, the document will be taken to your home country embassy for Verification and afterwards sent back to you.
The process in short
- You provide us with you original certificate and transcript
- The Certificate and the transcript are taken to Notary at Copenhagen City Court Notary Office for True-Copy-Verification
- The Certificate and the transcript are taken to Legalization Office at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- The Certificate and the transcript are taken to your home country Embassy for final Verification
- The certificate and the transcript are shipped back to you
Mission, Vision & Values
We aspire to give our students access to high quality, internationally accredited, flexible education at a good price.
We aim to deliver teaching and learning opportunities of the highest quality.
IBSS is dedicated to delivering high quality knowledge as well as state of the art skills, enabling today’s students to engage in business management issues with pertinence and self-confidence. With an international reputation for shaping management behavior.
The objectives of the programs at IBSS are:
- To bring high quality blended learning in the coming decade.
- To bring International quality business education to people in the globally emerging economies.
- To offer International quality business education at an affordable price
- To improve applied management and business development skills
- To become a global educational provider in the field of Business, IT and Management.
IBSS focuses primarily on employees. Our goal is to upgrade their skills to keep up with any level they might be on.