IBSS Student’s Information
Minimum Admission Requirments
1. English Proficiency Requirements
It is important that students whose native language is not English to have a minimum level of comprehension and facility in English for our programs.
Students must provide at least one of the following as evidence of English language proficiency:
- IELTS Test
- Toefl Test
- Motivation letter of 150-200 words about joining the required program
If the student does not provide any of the aforementioned proofs, alternatively, an oral interview with an IBSS certified examiner will be conducted to assess the level of English comprehension and communication.
2. Entry Requirements
IBSS is committed to a fair admissions process and accepts a wide range of qualifications.
MBA Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of full time work experience
DBA Entry Requirements
- MBA or Masters degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of full time work experience
Send the completed application package to the IBSS Admissions Office, you can also send documents online to: email@example.com
Application must include:
- Complete application form signed by the applicant
- Copies of relevant academic certificate(s)
- Copy of passport or other ID
- Copy of updated CV
- Personal photo
If application is accepted student will receive:
- A letter of acceptance indicating the program dates
- Payment information and instructions
- Enrollment form to be signed
To confirm the student’s place with IBSS, the student should deposit the first payment in full and receive a financial statement.
Students are accepted into the programs on the strict understanding that progression through the course and successful completion of the course are conditional upon satisfactory attendance and successful attainment of specified progression grades. During the course induction all students will be made aware of the criteria for successful completion of the course. The assessment of student performance will be based on the following:
- Course work
- Examination results
- Exerted effort in class and in assignments
Students who do not meet the attainment criteria for successful completion will not be allowed to proceed with their original course. In such cases, students will be offered advice on A suitable alternative study plan which may include additional time and expenditure regarding tuition and accommodation fees.
Students agree that copies of their regular reports on their academic progress and performance can be supplied to parents, sponsors or agents without notification. Implied consent of students is given on the aforementioned until withdrawn in written form.
Students and parents / guardians /sponsors hereby agree that student’s records and achievements may be used for promotional purposes without notification. Such consent is to proceed until formally withdrawn in written form.
IBSS is obliged to report attendance records and contact details to relevant government bodies in accordance with the data Protection Act ; i.e.
- For the administration of justice
- For the exercise of any functions of either house of parliament
- For the exercise of any functions conferred on any person by or under any enactment
- For the exercise of the crown, a minister of the e crown or a government department, or
- For the exercise of any other functions of a public nature exercised in the public interest by any person i.e. necessary for legitimate purposes and justifies by the data protection act.
Any information provided may be held on computer and shall be used by IBSS in accordance with its data protection law of either Denmark or any country depending on country of the education program. If programs are held as international programs with activities in both or other countries IBSS reserves the right to keep student data in all countries the student is to have training in.
All students are to make sure they have their own working and with legal software Laptop available. IBSS will not supply PCs.
Student Code of Ethics
Responsibilities of students
- Obey the laws of his/her nation and the nation where he/she is studying
- Obey the rules and regulations of the IBSS
- Cooperate with the IBSS authorities
- Be responsible for safeguarding and ensuring the safety of the property of the School used by him/her
- Attend learning sessions
- Sit for examinations, unless barred from doing so
- No student is permitted to be involved in any activity, activities or conduct which may damage or harm the interests,
- harmony, the good name of the IBSS, its students, staff, officers or employees.
- No student is permitted to use any lecture, tutorial or teaching materials which are provided to him/her by the IBSS for the purpose of publication, distribution or dissemination, whether for payment or otherwise.
- No student may plagiarize the intellectual property of others, including data, ideas, publications and inventions.
- No student may, cheat or attempt to cheat or act in a manner that can be interpreted as cheating or attempting to cheat in an examination.
- No student or group of students may organize, conduct or participate in any activity in the name of the IBSS without permission or written instructions to do so from the School.
- No student or group of students may promote, manage, or assist in the collection of money or contributions in the name of IBSS without permission or written instruction to do so from the School.
- No student or group of students may make any statement to the press in the name of the IBSS without the written permission of the University.