Terms & Conditions
Curriculum and Degree
The Curriculum is based on IBSS setup. The degree may not be locally certified for each individual student, but constituted as legal according to the laws of Denmark and created to represent a good value worldwide.
At the end of the program after passing the final test, students will be awarded one of the degrees from IBSS.
There will be new students starting during the class to make up to 30 students in the class. Students might have to move classes to reach the estimated number of students in each class.
All payments should be made in full. In case of bank transfer or credit card charges incurred by IBSS on, there will be a re-invoice to students accounts to guarantee that IBSS receives the payment in full.
Any variation to standard payment terms must be by prior arrangement together with a written consent. With programs where only a part of the fee is paid before the program starts – the student is to pay full fees. If payments are not made at the agreed timings IBSS has the right to cancel the student’s academic place and to charge a 10% fine on the outstanding balance.
- Direct training program (face to face lectures onsite or online lectures)
- Access online documents and presentations
- Examination fees ( one exam per module )
- Hard copy books and material
IBSS has the right to charge the students fines in the following cases:
- Payments not made on the agreed timings
- No showing up for an examination
- No delivering assignments on due dates
Contact the administration office to inquire about the amount of each fine.
Deferrals, Cancellations and Refunding
Course cancellation or deferral requests must be made with a four-week notice before the start date. Requests must be written and sent to IBSS administration through email only, requests through phone calls will not be accepted.
Students may defer the start of the course, up to a maximum of two times. Student must ensure to prepare a written request with a full explanation of reasons for the deferral and also include details of the preferred new start date for the course.
Students have the right to cancel their enrollment at anytime after their registration.
- In case of cancellation more than four weeks ahead of the course start date – student will receive 50% refund of the registration fees.
- In case of cancellation less than four weeks ahead of the course start date – student will receive no refund*
- Student no-show for the first lecture with no prior notice is considered a cancellation and no refund will be issued in this case. Student must re-register and re-pay for enrollment.
- In case of missing more than 25% of the classes without prior permissions, IBSS have the right to dismiss the student with no refund.
Students are accepted into the program understanding that they must attend 100% of the classes. By signing the application, the student declares accepting withdrawal with the permission of the Program Manager in case of missing more than 25% of the classes without prior request. IBSS have the right to dismiss the student with no refund.
Students are responsible for the cost of any damage to be paid IBSS in case of misuse.